DMARDs are disease-modifying anti rheumatic drugs. In layman language - drugs that help with rheumatic diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis, and psoriatic arthritis and Sjogren's Syndrome.
These drugs not only treat arthritis symptoms of inflammation, but they also can slow down progressive joint destruction.
|Azathioprine tablets, taken by Samir|
- Azathioprine (Imuran)
- Biologics (Actemra, Cimzia, Enbrel, Humira, Kineret, Orencia, Remicade, Rituxan, Simponi)
- Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)
- Cyclosporine (Neoral)
- Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)
- Leflunomide (Arava)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall)
- Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Tofacitinib (Xeljanz)
So it is important to know about the symptoms and possible herbal treatment options, such as extra Natural Herbs for Sjogren’s Syndrome, such as rheum rhabarbarum, ginger, vitamin E, and others.ReplyDelete