What if ...? Gourmet: A celebration of anti-inflammatory food, travel, and living well with autoimmune disorders. Most recipes are GLUTEN-FREE and DAIRY-FREE, with little or no added sugar.
Diet suggestions on this blog.
- Sjogren's Syndrome info
- Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation American site with list of American support groups and newsletter. Wants you to join, donate or volunteer.
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research National Institutes of Health information on Sjögren’s syndrome and the Sjögren’s Syndrome Clinic. See Current Clinical Studies for information, if you wish to participate or refer.
- Lynne's Sjogren Syndrome Page - Lynne's personal story and over 40 other peoples. Tips, products, links and symptoms for SS
- Sjogren's World Sjogren's World invite you to use any of their resources: E-Pals, discussion forums, live chats, and e-mail lists, as well as medical links, books reviews and articles on neurological components of Sjogren's Syndrome.
- Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome
Website of Neuromuscular Disease Centre at Washington University, USA.